Thursday, October 16, 2008

You are my sunshine

This morning Ethan woke up early fussing (a little after 6:00am). He fussed for about 30 minutes until he finally went back to sleep and I thought "thank goodness...now I can go back to sleep!". Not so fast! Just afterwards there was banging on my bedroom door. It was Blythe. I asked if she needed to go potty, but she didn't. She was just up and now, so was I. What happened to my perfect little sleeper that went to bed at 8:00pm and didn't wake up until 8:00am?

I got a little more of the booby story this morning at daycare. Braden and I were a little confused because yesterday after we had "the talk" about not showing her boobies to people, she said something about "balls" and Braden and I looked at each other like "what is going on at day care???". So anyway, what she was actually doing on the playground was putting balls in her shirt and saying, "Look at my boobies!". So that makes perfect sense! She totally picked that up from me....uh, no, just kidding. I don't have to use balls these days since I'm still nursing :) Actually they said one of the girls in the 3/4's room was doing it, so likely Blythe picked that up from her.


Ethan is still working his commando crawl, but getting a little better at it. He's also now attempting to pull up on anything he can. I remember this stage from when Blythe was that age and it is not fun. You turn around for a second and next thing you know, they're falling down and crying. He's also now eating foods with more texture...phase 3 baby food, small pieces of bread, etc. He's starting to do pretty well at it.


Ethan was SOO tired again tonight, so he went down at 7:15. Hope that doesn't mean he wakes up at 6:15. Anyway, Blythe had time after that to be silly and sing songs. Here she is being silly:

And here she is singing "You are my sunshine". So cute!

No comments: