Monday, October 20, 2008

Ethan says "Mama" (I think)

Just as I was about to start typing, I heard Blythe get out of bed up there. She was in the hall when I went upstairs. That was the first time she has come out of her room after I put her to bed and closed her door. Ugh! I have visions of that Super Nanny show where the kid would get out of bed like 38 times before actually falling asleep. Please don't let this be the start of something like that!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Ethan said "Mama" today. I kept trying to get him to repeat it, but then he switched to "Dada" and "Baba"and wouldn't go back to the "M" sound. Today he was also very interested in "walking" while holding on to something (the chair, ottoman, whatever). He's starting to get more comfortable with moving around. He's also kind of attempting to pull himself up on something (like a pull-up). Definitely not strong enough (or nearly coordinated enough) to do that, but is that a sign that he's going to be a climber? I wonder. I think he also might be cutting his 4th tooth (the other top one), so a big day overall for Ethan.

No comments: