Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ethan is waving

I think Ethan started waving today. Either that or it's a fluke. Check it out:

Pretty crazy I actually got him on film doing it the first time. I was actually just trying to capture him "walking" from one toy to another. Really he just hangs on for dear life while shuffling over as close as he can to the next toy, then lets go and leans over to the next one. This results in many falls, but, hey, he's learning.

Braden is gone again tonight...they swam against UVA in Charlottesville. I'll be glad when the Fall recruiting period is over so then he's not gone so much! I took off work a bit early today to run a few errands. One errand was to head over to Home Depot to see if they had this wine cooler we're wanting for our new wine bar we're building. I have a Home Depot coupon (that I bought on ebay so am determined to use), so I wanted to make sure our Home Depot had the cooler so this weekend (when Braden is here) we could go and get it or drive to another Home Depot to get it. Anyway, they had the one I wanted and it was actually marked at $50 less than it was supposed to be. They said they'd give it me at the discounted price, so of course I had to get it today! I didn't have my coupon though, so I told them to put it on hold and I'd pick it up later. But now it was time to pick up the kids and I was already dreading going back to Home Depot with 2 kids by myself to pick up a refrigerator. Fortunately, I was able to send Blythe over to her friend Ashley's house so it was just me and Ethan. Thank goodness for good friends! Only downside is that Ethan does not like being in the car without Blythe so he cried the whole way there and back (maybe it would have been easier to have Blythe with us).

No comments: