Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Playing in slippers

Today Braden had to go out of town to visit a recruit so it was just me and the kids after day care. I got the camera out so I could try to get a few good shots and maybe some decent video clips. I've written about Ethan talking (and he did say "mama" again today, so he's definitely got it down) and I managed to get some video of him talking at the dinner table.




Here's a cute pic of Ethan at the dinner table too. Normally he's not that messy, but he wasn't the biggest fan of the "Vegetable Beef Dinner" and kept spitting it out.



After dinner we went upstairs to play in Ethan's room. We almost never play in there, so it was a nice scenery change. Searching through the toy box in his room, I found the Elmo slippers Blythe had when she was a baby. Here he is wearing them and showing off his standing skills.



Then of course Blythe wanted to get her slippers too. She came back to Ethan's room with her Dora slippers and I tried to get the two of them together for a picture with their slippers, but they weren't having that. Blythe wanted the two of them to get in Ethan's crib to play. Here they are playing in the crib. Ethan is tickling Blythe (or so it seems).


Not only did Blythe come back with her Dora slippers, but she also put on bikini bottoms over her pants and a swimsuit skirt over all that. She also wanted to wear the bikini bottoms in the bath, which I let her do. Why not.

No comments: