Sunday, October 5, 2008

Checking email

So today Braden and I were in the living room and noticed Blythe had disappeared for a little while. I found her in my office sitting in my chair at the computer. When I asked her what she was doing, she said, "I'm checking my email". Clearly must be a term we use A LOT! She doesn't really have an email account (because what would be the use if you can't read or write?) I'm going to guess it won't be that long though before she does have one. How crazy will that be??!!

Ethan didn't start crawling this weekend even with quite a bit of coaching and encouragement. He can do the "butt scoot" on his back, and he has pretty much perfected turning while on his stomach, but there is no forward motion. Wonder if he's as frustrated as I am.

Anyway, today the weather was gorgeous! Blythe, Ethan, and I walked to 7-Eleven this morning to get the Sunday paper. Have done that the last 3 Sundays now. I'm into the coupon clipping now...hey, anything to save some here and there! Braden had meetings with recruits in the morning. Later we went to Old Navy for the Columbus Day $14.92 sale. Got a few things. Is tomorrow Columbus Day? I hope so because that would mean a bank holiday which means no clients calling. Anyway, we went to Panera for lunch, but by this time it was almost 2:00. Should've known. While we were there Blythe reached the meltdown stage. She was being so fidgety and almost knocked over the table so I got mad at her and she started SCREAMING (so of course everyone is looking at us). Ethan of course is delighted because she's crying. So I make her sit under the table in time out because that will at least muffle the screaming. So anyway, that was an awesome lunch.

Both kids slept for about an hour and a half at the SAME TIME!!!! Whoo hooo! In the evening Tommy came by (Ethan's godfather) before he had to drive back to Virginia Beach. Blythe was excited to see him and got a little sad when he had to go. All in all, another good weekend.

1 comment:

Lynette@pack-fans.com said...

Haha... I love that her timeout was under the table, and that Ethan gets such a kick out of her crying. So funny :)