Thursday, October 2, 2008

Going on bacation

Braden and I just tucked Blythe in to go to sleep. Daddy read her a story and on one page was a beach theme. Braden asked Blythe if she remembered when she and Daddy went to the beach (about a month ago they went for a few days just the two of them). She said "yes...we went on a bacation!". Here's how the rest of the conversation went...
Daddy: Do you want to go on vacation again with Daddy next year?
Blythe: Yeah...with Mommy and Ethan too
(pause)
Blythe: No, not Ethan....just Mommy

So looks like we're leaving Ethan home next year when we go on vacation...ha!

Blythe talks in such normal conversations these days and says the cutest things. She'll randomly say "I love you Daddy" or "I'm so happy". Or she'll say (as she did tonight) "Daddy, you have a big butt!". Ha, ha! So funny when she says that! Of course 20 minutes later she says, "Mommy, you have a big butt!". Such a sweet little girl. I really don't know where she learns this stuff.

Ethan is getting really close to crawling. He is now rocking on all fours so it should be any day now. Every day when I pick him up from day care I expect them to tell me he started crawling. Of course, I really hope he does it at home first. Though at day care he probably has more motivation, trying to take a toy from another baby.

No comments: