Friday, October 17, 2008

Hokie Pokie

So I guess it's now a new routine. When Blythe wakes up, she has to come wake us up. Fortunately this morning it was after 7:00 (7:05 to be exact). I got my 8 hours, but Braden didn't get home from playing poker until 3:00am. Ouch. Ethan actually slept until 7:30 (even after going to bed so early) so I guess he was really tired!

Blythe learned the hokie pokie at day care today. They wrote in her log that she loved doing it and wanted to do it over and over again. So when we got home I asked her if she knew the hokie pokie and I was quite amazed at how well she performed it. See for yourselves:

This evening we went to the Hokie volleyball game. They were playing Wake Forest. When we left it was tied 1-1. Ethan was so tired on the way there and finally fell asleep, but only for about 2 minutes. That was apparently enough to last him about an hour while we were there, but then on the way home he fell asleep and didn't wake up until I was about halfway through changing him into his jammies.

Blythe had worn her Hokie cheerleader outfit to school since it was "favorite team" day, so she was all set to cheer on the hokies and she did a great job. She loves just running around while we're there...up and down the stairs, along each aisle. I tried to keep a close eye on her but I did catch her twice pick something up and eat it (who knows what, where it came, or how long it was there). So disgusting. She was quite tired and cranky too when we got home so went right to bed. Maybe she'll sleep a little later tomorrow morning?

1 comment:

Karen said...

You al better teach her the NC State fight song too! :-)