Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shake your booty

Blythe's favorite color has always been yellow. She likes yellow EVERYTHING. When she colors, she always reaches for the yellow crayon first. Until recently. Now for some reason she likes to color with the black crayon. Here's an example:
I wonder if I should be worried that she'll turn into an angry goth teenager one day. Let's hope not.
She's also obsessed with her "booty" recently. I'm not quite sure where she learned this behavior. I honestly think she may have made it up herself and then people laugh at her when she does it, so it encourages her and she keeps doing it. This is just a brief clip of some of what she does.

Today at day care they wrote in her log that she "likes to show her classmates how she can shake her booty and she says "What are you talkin about Willis" a lot...she says she learned it from her Daddy". Ha ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blythe and her booty... haha! I love that kid. I got some silly photos of her on Sunday shaking her booty that I want to do something funny with, so I'll see what I can come up with. Ya know, maybe she's watching MTV or something when you guys aren't looking... that would explain all the booty shaking and such :)