Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ethan's car

Ethan's favorite thing to do these days is ride on his car. He gets so excited when you put him on it and SO upset when you take him off. Normally we push him around the house chasing the dogs, but here he is going back and forth in front of the mirror (he really loves to watch himself ride).

And here is Blythe's most recent obsession:

How a 2 year old finds out about a movie I didn't even know existed (and knows about it the day it comes out), I have yet to figure out. This movie came out last Tuesday and ever since then all I've heard is "Tingabell" this and "Tingabell" that. Initially I said maybe Santa Claus would bring it and then I realized Christmas is over 7 weeks away. So I caved and bought it for her. She's watched it twice already. Pop that sucker in and we don't hear from Blythe for 1.25 hours. Anyway, I guess we've hit the beginning of the effect of advertising (or peer pressure or whatever) on the wants/needs of a child. And me caving and buying probably didn't help matters. Oh well.
The kids did finally approach an almost normal wake up time this morning. Both were about 6:45am...phew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is time we discussed the underdeveloped.....