Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Stomach Bug

Ethan's stomach bug has worked it's way through our whole family. I got it the night before last and Braden and Blythe got it last night. So Blythe is home with me today. Thanks to "Beauty and the Beast", I've been able to actually get some work done. TV can be a really great babysitter when you need it, but not til they're about 3 because it never worked before. Even still, I told her, "Mommy has a meeting in a few minutes. I'm going to put on Belle so you can watch it and you can't come talk to Mommy while it's on". I got "okay".

She sat down to watch Beauty and the Beast, but I swear as soon as I picked up that phone she was in my office. Apparently she's not a very good listener. Or she just doesn't listen to me. As soon as the meeting was over, she went back to the living room to watch her movie.

No comments: