Thursday, February 5, 2009

A cousin!

Big news! I became an aunt today! And Braden became an uncle, and Blythe and Ethan have their first cousin! Doug and Lynette are the proud parents of Ada Lynn Mittendorf who was born this morning. I'm completely jealous of Lynette's entire pregnancy and delivery which seemed to have been perfect from start to finish. She was even born on the day they wanted. Apparently last week Lynette said she would like to have the baby "next Thursday or Friday". Someone was listening and granted her wish :) Congratulations Doug and Lynette! I'm sure they will post some pictures hopefully very soon.

I can't wait to go and visit and hold that precious baby. I can't believe only about 11 months ago Ethan was that size. Makes me wish I had anoth....okay, getting way ahead of myself there.

On another note, we had water babies again last night and Ethan is a swimming machine. Again, amazing how kids can be so different. Blythe would completely freak out whenever we tried to put her on her back and Ethan is completely relaxed with his eyes closed like he's about to go to sleep. I find it a bit interesting since Blythe sleeps on her back and Ethan sleeps on his stomach. Seems like it should be the other way around.

Anyway, I'll leave you with a few pics I took yesterday of my little Ralph Lauren model sporting his button down shirt (with rolled up sleeves cuz he's cool like that), khaki cargo pants, and brown leather velcro shoes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A button-up shirt with rolled up sleeves....Doesn't someone else wear that pretty much every day??

That second picture is really cute and funny.