Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun at the pool

We've gotten to spend some quality time at the pool lately. Last weekend, Doug, Lynette, and Ada came to visit and we headed to the pool to cool off after spending some time in the hot sun at Blythe's t-ball picnic. They have a really cool underwater camera so Lynette was able to get a few shots. Ethan wouldn't stay under water long enough so there are none of him.


Then on Monday, my mom came back for a visit and we went back to the pool after the kids got out of school. Ethan had fun jumping in off the side. Actually, I think he had more fun watching the videos of himself jumping in off the side.




So this year is all about having fun in the pool. Next year Blythe can probably start summer league swim team if she wants to.


Brynn's really great at the pool. She pretty much just sleeps the whole time. Yesterday my mom and I walked to the pool and laid in the sun for a while and read books. Brynn slept the whole time. Such a perfect time to do stuff like that! I don't have to bring toys to entertain her or anything. And speaking of Brynn, she changes pretty much daily, so I'm sure you'd like to see an updated pic. Fortunately my mom took LOTS while she was here and I was smart enough to download them before she left :)


No comments: