Monday, March 30, 2009

Where my peeps are

So from my brief report, it sounded like things went well today. Ethan only took a 50 minute nap at day care and Blythe had a good swim lesson. Oh, except Daddy dressed Blythe in her cute green pants with embroidered flowers. And a t-shirt. With chicks (baby chickens) on it. That said "where my peeps are"...."Hooters Baton Rouge, LA". Let me recap that. He. dressed. Blythe. in. a. Hooters. shirt. I hope he told everyone at day care I was out of town.

Love you babe for making me smile!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't bother reading the shirt I put on her....but finally read it after the day was about over...whoops!
Braden

Anonymous said...

I'm crying happy tears reading this blog. Hey, at least she didn't wear it to church!

Gommy

aichiba said...

Such a Daddy thing to do .. admit it Braden you did it on purpose - probably took an extra 10 minutes to find the shirt. So funny!

Anonymous said...

No big deal. I wore a Hooters shirt to work today and no one even blinked.

~Candy