Friday, March 13, 2009

Will sing for food

I have to make a correction from yesterday's post. Braden pointed out that Ethan can get into a standing position from seated without pulling up on something and apparently has done it "like 100 times". I just hadn't seen it. But Ethan showed me yesterday, so I did verify with my own 2 eyes.

I had a special request yesterday for a video of Blythe singing "wheels on the bus". That and I could also enter it in the "duckduckmoose.com wheels on the bus contest" to win fame and fortune for Blythe on the "wheels on the bus iphone app" (and $250). Usually it's pretty hard to get Blythe to sing on camera, but I bribed her with a Cheeto (yes, just one). Probably still needs some work before it could win a contest, but here's "take 1". Love how the people go "ope and down".


And apparently Daddy gets a Cheeto for singing too!

And I just can't leave Ethan out. I've blogged about how much he loves his sister and everything she does makes him laugh. So here's a cute example.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I speak for every one when I say... let's see a video of BRADEN singing the whole song.

Nicely done, Blythe. Can't wait to come OPE to Blacksburg to see you again.