Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ethan Dances

Okay, I've had enough of the cold weather. It's March now, which means it's supposed to be warmer (or at least not in the single digits at night!). Good news though (especially for those of you heading up here this weekend for Ethan's birthday) - supposed to be 70 on Saturday and 72 on Sunday!!!! Because it's Wednesday though and still freaking cold, you guys might be able to catch a glimpse of our "friendly" snowman before he melts.

Yep - my little man is going to be 1 on Saturday and officially a "toddler". What happened to my baby? This morning as I was preparing breakfast, he followed Blythe into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard a few "exchanges" ("No Ethan!" "Dah!"), but other than that they seemed to be fine. After a minute or so I went to check. Blythe had just flushed the toilet and Ethan was sticking his hand in the toilet. So gross.

He also likes to dance these days. He either sways back and forth to the music or will stand in one place and do torso twists. Of course, everytime I break out the camera, he stops. But I did catch him one time.

No comments: