Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hey, that's a nice alarm clock!

Yesterday I awoke to the sound of Ethan on the monitor. And Blythe. Both playing in Ethan's crib. They were having a good time too. Apparently Blythe got up and completely bypassed my room and went straight to Ethan's, turned on the light, opened the blinds, and climbed into his crib. They played while I went about my business of getting dressed, brushing my teeth, combing my hair, etc. They've really played well together the last few weeks, so I think we've hit a new "chapter" where I have children that play together! And fight. But we'll focus on the positives.

We spent most of the day at the pool yesterday, so one might think we'd had enough of the pool and wouldn't want to go back today. But when you have 2 parents who were both swimmers all the way through college, clearly going to the pool never gets old. So we went back today too. And Blythe brought her friend Ashley along. And they were twins with their matching swimsuits.

They also had matching yellow flip-flops. How cute.
They bounced back and forth between the sand at the playground and the pool while Ethan stayed in the pool pretty much the whole time. Anyway, pretty uneventful. No poop episodes, though I did catch Blythe standing in a corner near our table peeing on the pool deck while standing. Mental note - must teach her how to pee in the pool.

No comments: