Thursday, June 4, 2009

Girls weekend - T minus 1 day

I'm SO excited....I finally get a real girls weekend and it starts tomorrow! I'm heading down to Charlotte to spend the weekend with 2 of my best friends so we can talk girl talk, drink wine, go out to eat, go shopping, get pedicures, and have fun! It's all to celebrate our 30th birthdays, which are spread out over about 10 months. I can't wait!

And I only have to pack the things that I need instead of packing for 3 people and dogs. So I think I'll wait until tomorrow to pack. You know, live on the wild side.

And Braden will be here with the kids. I think the weather will be nice, so a trip or two to the pool will probably be in order. I'm sure there will be some stories to share on Sunday evening.

So anyway, signing off for now. Will be back in touch on Sunday or Monday. Later!

No comments: