Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Okay, so everything is about ready

I got a haircut on Sunday. Bogie is getting a haircut today. House got cleaned today. And although work is still busy, I'm sick of it. So that means baby can come anytime now. Wait - need to pay some bills. THEN baby is allowed to come into this world.

A month or so ago I said I was enjoying my time being a mom of just 2 kids. But recently I've become practically immobile as it feels like sometimes like the skin on my stomach is going to tear open. Or it feels like the baby can't possibly be sitting any lower or it might just fall out. Thank goodness for my wonderful husband who has been doing EVERYTHING! Taking the kids to school and picking them up, going grocery shopping, cooking dinner, bathing the kids (okay, so he always does that), you name it. He has been a HUGE help!

So anyway, we've been hanging around the house a lot lately. Blythe still has her t-ball practice and games, so those are our big outings of the week. She's getting better at t-ball and actually fielding sometimes and hitting better. Maybe she'll actually decide to do it next year too.

But I think both of my kids are looking forward to the outdoor pool opening for the season. Though not sure it even made it to 60 degrees yesterday, so we're not exactly dying of heat exhaustion over here. Hopefully it'll warm up before the pool opens Memorial Day weekend.

Think they are ready?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything is ready. Tell the baby to come out on Sunday, for Laura's birthday!!I can't wait to see you guys.

Gommy

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same boat now - just waiting. I've felt that I couldn't leave work, but I had wrapped up a bunch of loose ends when I left work yesterday (at 9 p.m.), so now I'm ok if he comes! When I was leaving, the security guard at work told me that I looked like I would be a "gusher". He knows how to flatter a woman!

~Sarah

lynette said...

We'll be waiting patiently for that phone call :) Can't wait!! Good luck, Mary! :) Sending smooth and speedy delivery vibes your way.