Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Expectnet Baby Poll results

So here are the results of my Expectnet.com Baby poll. Points are awarded for guessing of gender, date/time, weight, and length.



Actual results:

Girl

May 24, 2010 11:33am

8 pounds 13 oz

22 inches


You get big time deductions if you get the gender wrong and most of you did. So the overall winner is Super Sarah (my cousin). She deserves to win something since she was due with her baby on the 22nd and he has still not arrived. Although really all she wins is bragging rights.

Closest person to date/time is Laura (my sister). Her guess was only 5.5 hours off.

Closest person to weight was my next door neighbor, B'easy. Only off by 1 ounce.

There were 5 people who had the length correct. And only 6 out of 19 who guessed girl.

Thanks everyone for playing!

And although it wasn't part of the game, my personal goal was to stay under 40 pounds weight gain. And....I failed. I gained 42 pounds. The really disheartening thing is that I had an almost 9 pound baby, plus placenta, plus all that amniotic fluid....and I only lost 12 pounds total. So 30 more pounds to go. Yeesh.

1 comment:

lynette said...

Love the new header shot of the three kiddos... so cute! Can't wait to take some photos of Brynn next weekend... got some cute ideas I'm dying to use. And don't worry about that baby weight. It's going to melt off in no time! I bet chasing two other kids around will help too.