Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ugh

Mary and Winter 09/10 do not go well together. This is because I hate snow and cold weather. Before today, we'd had 33 inches of snow this winter. Today another 2-3 inches. More forecast for this weekend. Will.it.ever.stop???? Seriously, I don't think I'm all that demanding in my request for a sunny day over 40 degrees. On a weekend. Preferably.

The 10 day forecast is depressing.

It would be nice if I were nesting. Then my house might be really clean and organized. But I guess I'm not there yet and I have no interest in getting organized. My basement looks like Santa's sleigh tipped over. Don't even get me started on Blythe's room. Ethan, my little picker-upper, has a clean room however.

Sigh. And when will the girl scout cookies get here?

1 comment:

lynette said...

"Ugh" pretty much sums up how I feel right now too. Looks like a nasty weekend coming up for Ada's birthday, so that makes me ill. I'm just hoping she at least gets rid of this darn viral infection before then! UGH...