Monday, February 15, 2010

Seriously, it's like a human dust mop



With earrings. And a purse.

My floors have never been so clean!
In other news, the big story in Blacksburg is that the roof of the Blacksburg High School gym collapsed on Saturday.


Fortunately no one was in the building and no one was hurt. Unfortunately, they've been out of school for 2 weeks due to weather and now the end of that streak is no where in sight. Yet again, I'm glad I don't have high school aged kids now but definitely feel for the people that do.

But let this be a lesson for us all. If you are ever in a building and notice a crack that looks like this:

You should get out immediately.
They still have not determined if the weight of the snow on the roof was the cause, but I'm sure it's at least a contributing factor. And guess what? It's snowing again right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Blythe is having so much fun dressing up as Ariel.

Gommy