Friday, April 16, 2010

T-ball

Blythe had her first T-ball practice this evening. Pretty sure she had no idea what T-ball was. I just signed her up without asking her if she wanted to play, probably more for my own entertainment. She was being a pain in the butt before we left the house for practice, so I threatened that we weren't going to go and she said, "but I do want to go to Tennis Ball".

Anyway, she's in the 4/5 T-ball league and her team is the Cardinals (which in real world baseball are the arch rivals of the only team I halfway like...the Cubs). Though I guess White Sox are also rivals. Her friend Ginsey who lives next door is also on her team. Here they are looking like they might be able to play t-ball.


Blythe has some definite room for improvement in the catching department. And in hitting. And throwing. But so does the rest of the team.


Ethan, meanwhile, played with Ginsey's brother Frank. I hope Frank makes it to every practice and every game.


So the season has officially started. Play ball!

No comments: