Friday, April 30, 2010

4 more weeks until "vacation"

Wow...it's been almost a week since my last blog? What's wrong with me? Work is what's wrong. I'm looking forward to being on maternity leave...as a VACATION from work. I'm trying to control the stress level so I don't end up with a premie baby (though I'm thinking baby probably already weighs about 6.5 lbs, so probably wouldn't be all that premie at this point).

4 weeks until my due date and the weeks are still flying by and the month of May doesn't appear to be a much slower month. Still have done practically nothing to prepare for baby. I did buy some Dreft, so I'm now prepared to wash the clothes I haven't gotten out so I can start to pack the bag I haven't packed. But I am now going to the doctor every week and this past week he checked and baby hasn't dropped at all, so appears I have a ways to go.

So anyway, other than work, work, and more work, this week has been fairly uneventful. For the first time ever as a family of 4, we actually all played a board game the other night. Okay, so actually Ethan "helped" Daddy. We played "Sequence for Kids". Fun game, but apparently I was the one who needed help since Blythe won the first game and Braden and Ethan won the next 2 games. Good thing I'm not a sore loser, even though I'm NEVER PLAYING AGAIN!

Anyways, Gommy and Poppa are coming to visit today so they can check out Blythe's t-ball "skills" at her 9am game tomorrow. Should have some nice, warm weather so will be a fun weekend.

No comments: