Thursday, April 22, 2010

Accident Report

I'm happy to report Ethan has gone 4 days with NO accidents! Of course now that I type that, he'll probably start having a few.

Blythe, on the other hand, has had at least one every day. Not at school (she hasn't done that in probably a year), but at home. I'm not sure what's going on. I personally think it's a cry for attention, maybe because Ethan has been getting more attention since he's been potty training. If that's the case, I hate to see what happens after this baby is born. Maybe instead she'll step up and want to be more of a big sister helper. Guess we shall see. In the meantime, she can continue to work on her dancing skills.

3 comments:

aichiba said...

Olivia Newton John eat your heart out!

Tommy Rapier said...

She is getting SOOOOOO BIG!!!

Katie Clare said...

I wish I had that much energy. She is just a hoot!