Saturday, April 24, 2010

And the polls are now open

So I've now entered my 36th week of pregnancy, which means if I were to go into labor now, the doctors would not try to stop it. This means it's a good time to start the guessing.

To follow in the footsteps of my cousin Sarah, I have created a poll. Just click on the link below and enter your guesses. Winner gets bragging rights.



Of course, I know I also have a lot of blog stalkers who don't want to admit they read my blog and therefore probably don't want to enter guesses for bragging rights. So for you guys (and anyone else who wants to), I'll also keep the polls to the right open until baby is born. Not to worry - voting on these is completely confidential. You can go right on stalking me and I'll never know. But just make sure you vote!

So that you all have an equal playing field, I will give you information about my last 2 deliveries:
Blythe - I was induced 1 day early (pretty much because I was sick of being pregnant). She was 8 lbs 10 oz and 21.5 inches long.
Ethan - I was induced 8 days early (because Braden had to head to NCAA's and I preferred he be home with me and baby for at least a week before he left). He was 8 lbs 8 oz and 21.25 inches long.

So anyway, both were pretty similar which means this one this one might not be (or maybe it could be similar too). Happy guessing!

1 comment:

lynette said...

You need to post a photo of yourself in all that 36 week pregnant glory! Might help us figure out our predictions :)