Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mmmm...ribs

Braden spent all afternoon yesterday cooking up some ribs, so we could have a very summer-holiday-like meal. And they were DELICIOUS! Mmmm....ribs.
Today he had the leftovers for lunch and said they were even better than they were yesterday. Then proceeded to eat them all and not offer me one single bite.
Actually, I let him have them all since that's the nice, loving wife I am.
And I had the pleasure of taking Blythe to the doctor today. I was pretty sure she had a bladder or urinary tract infection. So yep, I got to hold the cup while she peed in it, and around it/near it onto my hand. Fun times. Her (whatever applicable medical name) levels were slightly elevated, so she might have one. We got her some antibiotics for now and they'll send it off for a culture. The girl with the bladder of steel suddenly started having to pee every hour and couldn't make it to the potty in time usually, so we've had lots of accidents the last few days. Very unlike her. And she was crying a lot before peeing because she said it hurt. Seemed like a no-brainer to me.

No comments: