Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One Tough Cookie

Brynn is a tough one to get to laugh. Both Blythe and Ethan laughed for the first time when they were 10 weeks old. And they were real belly laughs. I remember it still being hard to make them laugh after that for a while, but we would succeed at least once daily.

Brynn finally laughed for the first time last week, when she was 11 weeks old. It was Braden who got her to laugh. I didn't see it, so I'm not sure if it was a real belly laugh. But I did succeed in getting her to laugh ONCE this week. And it was weak. More of a "he he he". Kind of like she was mocking me or something. Basically telling me I'm not funny, but obliging nonetheless.

She sure does smile at lot though. So at least she's happy, even though she doesn't think we're very funny people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang on, sweetie, Gommy will be there tomorrow, and maybe you'll think I'm funny enough for a laugh!

Gommy

Sarah said...

Grant laughed for the first time earlier this week. We were dancing and singing Safety Dance. Because that worked, I think we will be singing that all the time now. I guess there are worse songs, but none come to mind right now.

Karen said...

Love the new header pic - great family photo!