Friday, January 8, 2010

Halfway there!

I'm now 20 weeks pregnant, so halfway through the 40 week pregnancy. And I have to say I'm feeling pretty good. I've gained about 15 pounds, with actually a relatively slow gain over the last several weeks, including Thanksgiving and Christmas, so that's good. When I was pregnant with Blythe, I gained 5 pounds in just the 1 week of Christmas. I was walking pretty regularly, usually 45 minutes to an hour, but with Christmas break it's been tough and then when the high is only in the 20's there's no way I'm getting out and walking. Guess I could use the treadmill, however I.Must.Finish.This.Last.Twilight.Book. Then I can move on with my life. Anyway, I feel good enough to keep on walking, so hopefully this weather will go AWAY and then I can get back to it. At least until my bladder no longer allows me to be out for more than 20 minutes.

I'm really not sure if this one is a boy or a girl. First instinct was girl, and my first instinct has been right every time. However, in many other ways I feel it's a boy. I seem to be carrying more like a boy and I have lots of gas and boogers (which I remember from being pregnant with Ethan). Gas and boogers = boy. But anyway, I guess we'll see....in about 20 more weeks!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I still think girl. Also, I am ready to walk again whenever you want!

lynette said...

Yay! Halfway there!! Can't wait to find out if this one's a boy or a girl :)

aichiba said...

Congratulations on making it 20 weeks while also taking care of 2 other kids ... and working ... and Christmas shopping. Really, how do you do it?? Especially when you are trying to live in Edward world too. I love Edward and I really missed him when it was over. Oh, don't even get me started on the books ... makes me want to read them again.

I'm thinking about you! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Gommy will be happy when the "Edward" books are finished so there will be more blogs!