Thursday, October 8, 2009

One Day...

One day...I will no longer be able to blog about Blythe. She will be too "cool" for that and will not be happy with me if I write things online about her that her friends might be able to read and make her look less cool than she actually perceives herself to be. So what will I do?

I will blog about Ethan.

But one day....he too will be trying to impress some girls at school and will not want me writing to the world about how cute he is and about those awkward moments. What's a blogger to do?


Well, blog readers, I will write about #3.

Yes indeedy, we are expecting number 3 around May 28 next year. I am 7 weeks along and feeling fabulous. Okay, actually nauseous, bloated, and generally crappy, but you know...fabulous.
Actually, I'll be blunt. I do not like being pregnant. So a warning now that for the next 7.5 months my blogs might be filled with "minor" complaints about how yucky I feel. Sorry.
But my goal this time is not to gain more than 40 pounds. I'm off to a not so great start as I have already gained 3 pounds. I'm thinking of continuing this "exercise" thing during at least some of this pregnancy instead of sitting around on my ass like I did with the other 2. So maybe that will help.
But anyway, we went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks good so far. Only 1 baby, so that's a relief!
Well, time to get back to thinking about food working.

4 comments:

aichiba said...

We're so excited for you guys!!!

Sarah Hicks said...

Love the way you shared the news!

I have gained 1 pound & I'm not really nauseous yet. We go to the doctor on the 15th!

lynette said...

So happy for you! Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!