Thursday, October 29, 2009

No costume vote for Blythe

There will be no costume vote for Blythe this year. She was uncooperative last week when we tried to take pics in different costumes and this week I have not had time to retry. Oh well. She really only has one costume to wear anyway. She is going to be Cinderella. I'll be sure to take lots of pics on Saturday and post them.

And I made it to 10 weeks along before I had to break out the maternity clothes. Seriously? I thought only people having multiples had to wear maternity clothes at 10 weeks. I'm probably going to be huge this time around. I guess I could keep wearing my regular clothes and just unbutton (and unzip) them. I should invest in some Bella bands so maybe I actually can do that. Problem is that the other times I was pregnant, at this stage it was summer so I could wear stretchy skirts or athletic shorts. For winter, I swear all I own are jeans and those are quite unforgiving. Alas, I will be wearing maternity clothes for the next 7 months.

4 comments:

lynette said...

Bummer on the vote, but excited to see some pictures this weekend! Bella bands ROCK!

Sarah said...

I've been using a hair rubberband to keep my jeans fastened... but most of the time I'm in slacks and haven't had a chance to sew in new buttons, so I've been leaving them unbuttoned. Planned wrong today and actually have to button my pants - very likely these suckers will bust.

Tommy said...

Moo-Moos are on sale at walmart, I'm not saying you need one, I'm just saying they are on sale....

Doug said...

You work from home. Go pantless!