Friday, July 17, 2009

Blythe's tribute to Anna's tribute

I showed Blythe my cousin Amy's blog the other day, "My Tribute to the King of Pop" in which her daughter, Anna, shakes her booty like no other 3 year old I've ever seen. Supposedly she said Anna learned those moves from watching Dancing With the Stars, but I think Amy really taught them to her. I mean, Amy was a cheerleader for several years back in the day.



Anyway, as soon as Blythe saw it, she wanted me to film her dancing as well. And we had to pull out the blue yoga mat to make it as identical to Anna as possible. But try as she may, she cannot shake her booty like Anna can. Here is her meager attempt. And I chose a Michael Jackson song too because, well, he's the king.





4 comments:

Doug said...

Very nice dancing! Junie seemed to be quite entertained.

aichiba said...

Love it! Looks like she's got one leg up on Anna with all those great backup dancers :)

ekf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ekf said...

Are you jealous that Blythe is a better dancer than you?