Monday, July 6, 2009

Big sales at Walmart

I know the economy is bad and everyone's trying to save pennies where they can, but seriously?

As Ethan was trying to get a hold of the hamburger buns so he could squish them and Blythe was gathering things she felt we "needed", I was able to maneuver a camera phone shot of this stupid sign. Wow! What a sale!

Actually Blythe and Ethan were pretty good in Walmart. I only had to switch out the hamburger buns once after he squished them and I only had to tell Blythe twice not to open the cookies in the cart.

Blythe was very cute tonight as I was putting Ethan down to bed. They almost always kiss each other good night and Ethan says "Bye Bye" to Blythe, so they did their normal routine. Then as I was reading Ethan a book, Blythe came in and said she had forgotten to give Ethan a hug, so she hugged him and left. Then a bit later she came in and said she forgot to tell Ethan "I love you", so she told him she loved him and then left again. Then a bit later she said she forgot to give Ethan an Eskimo kiss. So she touched her nose to his and then left again. After that she didn't come back. I guess she ran out of ideas and ran out of time.