Monday, September 22, 2008

Musical "talents"

Here are my musically gifted children.

I can just envision the future Christmas's, Thanksgivings, and other family get togethers where we all pay 10 cents to see the magnificent Blythe/Ethan duo. Blythe on vocals (of course) and Ethan playing the backup keyboard. Maybe Doug's little girl will get to play the maracas or tamborine too. Based on the musical "successes" of Braden and I, I'm going to guess their musical talents won't take them much further than that, but I guess you never know.

And "Low" by FloRIDa (or however you spell it) is Blythe's most "faborit" song. Apparently it's pretty popular with the toddlers these days. I have to admit, it is quite funny to see her dance and sing to it. Sometimes I'm embarrased to admit that she learned it at day care. I get the "what are they teaching those kids" look from people. She learns a lot at day care (and apparently she actually eats veggies there), so it's fine with me. The little ones love to dance and apparently the words are easy to learn. Though I'm pretty sure my favorite song at that age was "Jesus loves me". Hmmm.

No comments: