Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blythe's Ballet class

Last Wednesday Blythe started ballet.  It's a rite of passage for every 5 year old girl, right?  It's only once a week for 45 minutes.  I'm commitment-phobic when it comes to activities for young children, so the fact that it's once a week is a big plus.  There is only one recital and it's in May or June next year, so it's kind of a commitment, but I went with one that doesn't make you sign some sort of contract so we can opt out at any time.  But I think she may actually stick with it.  There were about 6 girls in her class, all 5 or 6 years old.  She seemed to have a really good time, so she may even make some good friends in that class.  It's only a few minutes from the house and I don't have to be there the whole time (though I usually will).  But days that Braden is out of town that means I don't have to bring Ethan and Brynn in there for 45 minutes and entertain them...a huge plus!

Anyway, here are some pics before class last week.


No comments: