Thursday, March 25, 2010

Coming Soon.....big boy underpants!

I wanted to wait a few weeks before "officially" potty training Ethan, but right now he's very excited about it and very cooperative and so I'm afraid I'll miss this window if I wait any longer. So this weekend he's transitioning to big boy underpants.

Braden is at the men's NCAA swim meet, which was now delayed to start tomorrow instead of today due to a whole bunch of swimmers from different teams who all got sick at the same time (they were all on the same flight). So that means I'll be going solo on the potty training over the weekend. Combine that with my 7 months pregnant impatient self who is run down from being a little bit sick all week and we should have an interesting weekend. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

lynette said...

Good luck this weekend!! Go Ethan!!

Doug said...

Good luck to you and Ethan and Braden (and Blythe too I guess, although I don't know what she needs it for).

Anonymous said...

op