Thursday, August 27, 2009

Myrtle Beach part 5

Not much to report on for today, but the grandmothers will get mad if I don't post something. I have taken no new pictures since the last post. We headed back to the beach yesterday after nap where we attempted to dig a really big hole, but just like Ethan won't let us build castles, he also won't let us dig a hole. What he wants to do is sit in the hole and then he loves for us to bury him with sand. Because he's a boy and he loves to be dirty.

More pool and beach time this morning and today after nap we'll head over to Barefoot Landing and have dinner at Dick's Last Resort. I'll be sure to bring my camera there in case they decide to make us some condom hats. If you've never been, you have no idea what I'm talking about and you're completely missing out.

No comments: