Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Blythe" toy

Good thing my kids can't read yet or type in web addresses to look at my blog. That means I can post pictures of Christmas presents online.

Actually, there's only one I want to post. This one is way cooler in the box, so I decided to take a picture. I love it because "Blythe" is not in the top 1000 most popular names for a girl. And then this toy even looks a little like Blythe. It's almost like I designed this toy just for her.



No one else probably thinks it's as cool as I do, but whatever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is very cool and I'm sure Blythe will love it!!

Mom

Tommy said...

I think it's awesome. I wanted to name Talon, Thomas at first so he and the train engine could be the same, but that's almost too common.

Anonymous said...

I would have LOVED a doll named after me!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blythe_%28doll%29

~Sarah

Doug said...

I wish there was a doll named after me...Oh wait, there is! Maybe Santa will bring me one.

http://www.specialtoysforchildrenstore.com/disney-doug-funny-cartoon-movie-plush-doll-18-in18.html