Monday, September 13, 2010

Good news

The good news is that I can now dry my hair in half as much time. The bad news is that's because I have about half of my hair. Damn after-effects of pregnancy. I swear I'm going to be bald in a few weeks if this keeps up. I can't wait until it all grows back at the same time. Gray. That's going to be freakin awesome.

But enough about me. How about a blog about the weekend? Saturday was the first VT home football game of the season. And although we SUCK (and are now 0-2), Ethan looked cute for the game.

We only have 2 tickets to the games, so this week Braden and Ethan went. Blythe was going to go, but it was raining and she didn't want to sit in the rain. She only likes to go to football games if the weather is ideal. No idea where she gets that from. Oh wait....

Anyway, they got to go on the field before the game and then stayed until mid-way through the second quarter. Ethan had a good time. I think they'll go this weekend too.

The weather was MUCH better yesterday, so we got to do a lot of playing outside. Blythe, Ginsey, and Ginsey's other friend spent the day running back and forth from Ginsey's house to ours, eating snacks all day, dressing up in various outfits, and telling secrets. Basically, Blythe was in HEAVEN.



Ethan's been asking all summer to go on a bike ride and it's either been too hot or just too much going on with a newborn and all. But yesterday Braden took him on a bike ride to the grocery store to pick up some food for dinner.


When they got back, a few of the neighbors started up an impromptu t-ball game. Eventually there were about 6 or 7 families playing. LOVE LOVE our neighborhood on days like that.

As for Brynn, we got to break out the exersaucer this weekend! Oh exersaucer, how I love thee. It'll be a freaking miracle though if the exersaucer lasts until Brynn grows out of it without Blythe or Ethan breaking it. I have little faith in the small pieces of rubber that are now almost 5 years old that are holding it together.


Anyway, it was a good weekend. Tomorrow is Braden's birthday so be sure to wish him Happy Birthday! He'll be just as OLD as me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the kids! I can't believe Brynn is big enough for the exersaucer!! I love her little jeans. Can't wait to see all of you!

Mom