Friday, September 4, 2009

Bonjour!

Blythe's class has been learning about France this week at school. I've been very impressed with her learning and amazed she's actually been paying attention. On Monday she told me the french flag was blue, white, and red with stripes. Tuesday her class went to the store and bought french bread and cheese. So now when I ask her what they eat in France, she says, "lots of bread and lots of cheese". I asked her if they eat french fries, and she said no. Wednesday I asked her if they learned any words in french. She said, "hello is Bonjour". "Goodbye is Au revoir". Both times she pronounced them perfectly. Yesterday she tells me they learned about the Eiffel Tower.

They'll be learning about other countries all month long. Maybe she'll come home and teach me a thing or two!

No comments: