Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ethan's 4th birthday

I think Ethan has had a pretty awesome week.  Let's see.....
Saturday he had his birthday party.  It was at a gymnastics place (bought with a Living Social deal...have I mentioned how much I love Living Social and Groupon???).  The kids wore themselves OUT!  Jumping into the foam pit, climbing out, jumping off hte balance beam, jumping on the trampoline, doing somersaults....Braden was worn out too.  He did a lot of throwing kids into the foam pit.  Good times!  Here are some pics:

And then of course he got to open his presents from his friends and from Gommy, Poppa, and Laura.  He asked me if he could go back there when he turns 5.

On Sunday, unfortunately, his long awaited start to the outdoor soccer season was postponed due to weather.  So instead he got to go see the Lorax.  I had to stay back and work on our laundry room project. Bummed I didn't get to see the movie, but I'm SUPER STOKED about my laundry room (a few finishing details and then I'll post pics).

Monday he got to open more presents.  This time from Grams and Peep.

Tuesday he got to go on his very first school field trip since we moved here.  Oh, how he has wanted to ride that short white school bus the day care has.  Finally he did!  They went to Marbles and he had a blast.

Then yesterday, Wednesday, was his actual birthday.   We got spiderman cupcakes for his classmates.  Braden picked him up early and took him to get a haircut and get ice cream.  Then he got to open MORE presents (this time from us) and had another very tiny cake and one last "Happy Birthday to you" (which Brynn sings quite well these days).

All in all, a pretty good birthday and a pretty good week for my little guy!

No comments: