Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holloway answering service

Last night after I picked the kids up from school, we came home and played outside.  I was trying to hook up a light outside so the kids could play in the dark and of course, since I wasn't holding Brynn, she was crying.  Ethan went inside to get a snack and through the chaos I didn't hear the phone ring.

Never fear...my personal answering service was available inside (since he was getting a snack).  He came out some time later and told me someone called on the phone for me.  Good thing we have caller ID because "someone" is a little vague.  I figured it was a telemarketer, but Ethan said it was Daddy.  He didn't say anything about the conversation that took place other than that he talked to whoever it was.

So I checked the caller ID and saw that it was my co-worker.  I had called her from the house line earlier in the day, so she must have just called me back at that number.  So anyway, I asked her today if she got the privilege of speaking with my 3 year old.  She said yes, she called (not realizing what time it was) and he answered.  She asked if she could speak to me and he said "No".  And then he hung up.

Looks like we're going to have to have a discussion about phone etiquette :)

2 comments:

viji said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
viji said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.