Thursday, October 13, 2011

[Insert Title]

I think having 3 kids has fried my brain.

Everytime I think about blogging, I no longer can think of anything to blog about other than what we did over the weekend.  It's like my brain has left and gone on vacation.  I mean, I can't even come up with a blog title.  Maybe it's not just the 3 kids.  Maybe it's the moving and the unpacking and the painting and the hanging pictures and the gathering of estimates and the walking of the dogs and the working at my job and the homework I need to help Blythe with and the laundry and the grocery shopping.   Maybe there's just no more room in my head for real thoughts.

I'm hoping to slow things down a bit pretty soon.  In fact, next week Braden and I are taking a much needed mini-vacation just the 2 of us.  We haven't done that in 4 and a half years.  Maybe my brain is already vacationing in California and I can find it and bring it back with me.  Stay tuned...

No comments: