Friday, June 29, 2012

Week in Pictures

I'm almost done with this week and just getting around to posting LAST week's pictures.  Not only that, but I didn't even have enough to use the 6 pic layout (let along the 9 pic layout).  Why?  Because I was holed up in bed or walking around like a slow elderly person for most of the week.  I had surgery to correct a double abdominal hernia (gotten when pregnant with Blythe and with Ethan).  I figured I'd be hurting pretty bad for a couple of days and then just be sore.  Instead, I was pretty worthless for 3 full days and then halfway worthless after that.  So here are the pics I managed to get:

1. We did manage to go out for my birthday last Friday.  We had sushi with Doug and Lynette and WOW!  we ate a lot of sushi!
2. We made it out to Pullen Park for Blythe's ballet family appreciation day.  Blythe headed straight for the face painting.
3. One of the cards drawn from the "Mom...I'm BORED!" jar was "Make puppets".  So here they are.  Ethan has an angry puppet.  Blythe's is...a dog?  A nun?  A brunette?
4. Another of the cards from the "Mom....I'm BORED!" jar...."Put on a circus".  Yes, Blythe is wearing a size 18 month tiger costume.  And yes, Blythe did her own face painting (and belly painting.  and hand painting.  and feet painting.).  Need to remember to hide the face paint. 

No comments: