Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hollywood Studios

Blythe's favorite rides now are Space Mountain and Tower of Terror. She clearly does not get her thrill-seeker sense of adventure from me since:
1. I never rode a roller coaster until I was 12 (and even then, I didn't really want to...never underestimate peer pressure).
2. I was too chicken to ride Tower of Terror. Blythe rode it 3 times.
3. I was too chicken to ride in the front on Space Mountain. Even if I had wanted to, I would have had to fight Blythe for the front (she rode in the front both times she rode it). Braden did try to ride in the front the first time and she faught him and won.

Ethan however probably gets his wimpy attitude toward rides from me. He may be even more extreme than I was when I was little. He was scared during the "Disney Junior Live on Stage" show because Big Jet created a little bit of smoke when trying to race against the rocket from Little Einsteins. I'm pretty sure he has gotten scared on just about every ride except Dumbo, Swiss Family Treehouse, and It's a Small World. Oh, and Buzz Lightyear at Magic Kingdom. He loved that ride (pretty sure it's been his favorite one).

No comments: